 Trains / 17528 (-10)
  Re: Santa Fe train questions.

(...) The Link is allready on the left side (under Non-LEGO Train Sites) in the lugnet.trains section, but here it is: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe train questions.

Could you post a link to the page you're referring to? Thanks. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe train questions.

Hi Got a couple of questions: Would it be more "correct" to have an A-B-B-A locomotives set-up rather than A-B-A? Or did the Santa Fe train run regular with A-B-A? I was thinking, that building a Santa Fe pleasure dome car could make a nice addition (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10022 Santa Fe - Will Lego stop supplying wheels next?

(...) Are the going to stop supplying wheels with trains? - We all have them and it will reduce the cost - they have already done that with train motors! Lego is for CHILDREN! (a few adults also like Lego). (Lego keep on telling me this whenever I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Design Study - Royal Hudson (Jason Railton, James Mathis, & SteveB)

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes: <snip> Wow, that's some very clever work, guys. Previously it had always been very hard to get squared off panels with edge stripes. Thanks for sharing. Looks like theres a nice ferment of ideas going here (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4551 Crocodile improvements

Great solution, I hate running that train for the reason you mentioned, it always derails. Can't wait to try it with your modifications. Thanks. Michel Magnan (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question for James Mathis about Orient Express train

(...) This stair design still needs some structural reinforcement work. It is not secured to the truck as well at all. Problem is with the buffer/coupler and the use of the 1x2 Technic bricks with 2 side holes: the only connection of this assembly (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Question for James Mathis about Orient Express train

James, Outstanding design on your new Orient Express locomotive and passenger cars. One of your best steam loco designs yet. My question is concerning the passenger cars. Is there any way you could post a break down of how you designed the trucks (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home

(...) Thanks for that info, Mike! Wow, that has been really cheap! I think I am a little bit happy now, this has been no offer for longer time and at everyone..... I think, first selling an item at high price and later giving it away for nearly free (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Loco Stationmaster, 2585 found on Shop at Home

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:H1rx1L.n27@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) missed (...) few (...) They were $2 each. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact