 Trains / 17264
Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 00:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
The following shot shows Ogel at the control of this super-fast train.
Note the complex, multi-angle SNOT construction that pushes the width of
this monster out to over 10 studs!

This engine is amazing!  The SNOT construction makes the engine very unique.
Did the Arches (<part:6005>) come from multiple 10020 Super Chiefs?

When stopped, the train can launch these missiles to assimilate an
unsuspecting city.  More carriers can be added to the train for a greater
missile spread.  The following shot shows a carrier ready to launch:

I really like the missile launch detail as well as the canopy covering the car.

Someone's been making good use of the Alpha Team parts!

Incredible work,

-Kevin