 Trains / 17263
Re: Real Life Amtrak LEGOLAND train car advert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:46:06 GMT

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
This Amtrak Horizon Cafe car on a San Diegan is "shrink wrapped" in • graphics
advertising LEGOLAND California:

http://www.trainweb.com/cgi-bin/photos/showmvc1.cgi?fotosort/trains/legoland
/+fotosort/trains/legoland/index.html

Sorry about the word-wrap long link.

later,
James Mathis

Now there's a project the SCLTC better work on!

In all truth, I have never seen that car before.  But by the looks of the
photos, it appears to be the Fullerton Santa Fe station (did show there a
few month ago).  Humm...
--
Adrian Egli
http://www.scltc.org/