 Trains / 17256
17255  |  17257
Subject:
Real Life Amtrak LEGOLAND train car advert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:10:22 GMT

This Amtrak Horizon Cafe car on a San Diegan is "shrink wrapped" in graphics
advertising LEGOLAND California:

http://www.trainweb.com/cgi-bin/photos/showmvc1.cgi?fotosort/trains/legoland/+fotosort/trains/legoland/index.html

Sorry about the word-wrap long link.

later,