 Trains / 17261
Re: Roundabout with tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:46:36 GMT

I should explain this...

The index.htm file has been removed because someone is reading the page
really often and there is no trace of from where (spoofing?).
I do not normally have that many hits and defenately not in this way (only 1
are 2 can be traced, I guess so they are real). here has been no difference
before or after my annoucement here. Lateley the has been problems with the
hot.ee server, and an increasing amount of spam.

Therefore I have taken the index file out, I'll upload it in a few days
again.

Sonnich Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
I am aware of the problem. It should fixed in a few days.

Use this for now - it should result in the same
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/first.htm

William R Ward <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> writes:
This is just an idea I got when I was in Munich last year.
I just tried to create a roundabout with 9V tracks and it is possible.

I posted an example on my pages:
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

When I try to load this page I get what appears to be a "page not
found" type of error, but it's in a language that I don't read.

What do you mean by a "roundabout"?  I don't think that is a railroading
term.  The only "roundabout" I know is for vehicular traffic...

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net
http://www.wards.net/~bill/