 Trains / 17254
Re: Roundabout with tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:08:50 GMT

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> writes:
This is just an idea I got when I was in Munich last year.
I just tried to create a roundabout with 9V tracks and it is possible.

I posted an example on my pages:
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

When I try to load this page I get what appears to be a "page not
found" type of error, but it's in a language that I don't read.

What do you mean by a "roundabout"?  I don't think that is a railroading
term.  The only "roundabout" I know is for vehicular traffic...

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin