 Trains / 17258
Re: Roundabout with tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:36:09 GMT

Yep, it is defenately not real, even for a citylayout with trams. But funny
and interesting - and possible.

M. Moolhuysen <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
This is just an idea I got when I was in Munich last year.
I just tried to create a roundabout with 9V tracks and it is possible.

I posted an example on my pages:
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

Hello Sonnich,

It doesn't nook very train-ish but it still is a good idea, it could be • used
in the center of a cross shaped (with loops on the ends) or figure 8 • shaped
double track layout.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.