 Trains / 17163
  Letter to the NMRA

Below is an excerpt of a recent letter I wrote to the NMRA. An obscure point perhaps, but worthy of consideration nonetheless... ___...___ As the NMRA membership may or may not know, there are a significant number of persons who build trains out of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Letter to the NMRA

(...) ___...___ (...) Oh, they know about us. The GMLTC showed at the 1999 NMRA National Convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We had a great time visiting with the president of the NMRA who exclaimed about our layout: "This (the GMLTC layout) is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Letter to the NMRA

(...) And the 2004 National Convention will be in Seattle: (URL) just *guessing* that the PNTLC will be there in force! Hmmm... I might have to plan on a trip to Seattle in 2004. :-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains.org)