 Trains / 17142
  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) [snip] my wishlist: 1. bigger drive wheels for steam engines in colour red and black (with an excenter hole for a technic peg => moving connecting rods) and with the possibility to connect them to a technic axle for synchronous drive). 2. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 points<long post>

I think any of the 12V accessories would be good in a re-release though a system like DCC would be a hit from the posts and websites I've seen. (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 points<long post>

(...) An intresting discussion started here. I was thinking about it last night; about US or EU trains, diesel, electric or steam and colours. As a kid I had the 162 ( (URL) ) which was pretty cool 'cos you could make 6 different models with it! Now (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 5 points

(...) Yeah, that would be cool, then you could build any engine with those colors. Lego should have the color thing in that rather then the MOT series. Thats where the color would have really worked b/c most(not all) engines were black. Diesels and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)