 Trains / 17027
17026  |  17028
Subject:
PNLTC Website Reaches 100,000 Hits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:22:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Tick-tick-tick...That's the sound of PNLTC's site counter tilting 100,000 hits!

The Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club is proud to announce that the
100,000th visitor viewed our site today at approximately 3:21 p.m. Pacific Time.

The current PNLTC website has been in operation since 02.01.98.  That's an
overall average of 60.9013 hits per day for 1,642 days! :-)

Our History - The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club had it's humble
beginnings in early 1997, as one of the first LEGO train clubs in the world.
Ben Fleskes and Dan Parker decided to build a LEGO train display at a model
train show.  In short order, Steve Barile joined the group.  In the very
beginning, it looked like an overwhelming task.  And it was.  Within 8
months, we had created a unique train display measuring 15' x 18' and made
our premier showing in Portland, Oregon at the Great American Train Show
(GATS) in Portland, Oregon.  (also at: http://www.pnltc.org/history.html)

The talents and innovativeness of each individual in PNLTC make it one of
the most influencial LEGO clubs in the World.

PNLTC proudly consists of the following members (In order of memebrship date):

Ben Fleskes            James Mathis
Dan Parker             Carrie Witcher
Steve Barile            Rick Clark
Will Chapman         Matt & Lisa Chiles
Ken MacIntosh       Chuck and Andy Frame
Scott McClellan      Wayne Hussey & Terry Walter
Jon Rasmussen        Allan Lucas
Tom Rafert             Tony Hafner
Jeremy Rear           Mark Hafner
Dave VinZant         Gary & Ian Gerdes
Kim Toll                 Paul Consani
Dwayne Towell      Bob Trollinger
James Powell         Frank Filz

Please visit our website at www.pnltc.org for more information about our
club, and be sure to take a tour in one of our galleries!

Thanks for everyone's support!

jeremy rear
pnltc member since 1998

www.pnltc.org