 Trains / 16995
16994  |  16996
Subject:
New building... Earth Brown (Yoda's shirt)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:16:31 GMT

Hi All,
I just uploaded some pics of a new building, might take a couple minutes to
show up. It's the one with the name that starts with "Earth". I used the
Earth Brown (aka light brown or Yoda's shirt) for the first floor and did
some stripes with it to. Thanks for Target clearence time!

BTW the first three pics of buildings with the name that starts with "3"
turned into the buildings on the current PNLTC layout.
Some pics here...
http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_PDX_MALL_070702/gallery.html?city02

All are baed on Matt Chiles city layout design method. (BTW He really is a
urban planner!)
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=16953

SteveB
PNLTC