 Trains / 16993
Re: New page about #4548 Train Controller.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:06:48 GMT

I'll check on this...

might be pretty simple.

James J. Trobaugh <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message

Sonnich,

Nice site, good info. I want to figure out how to keep the controller from
going in reverse, I just want it to only go forward no matter which way • the
knob is turned. Any clue on how do this?

jt

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Once upon a time (...) there was a discussion about the 4548 Train
Controller about how to limit output in order to limit speed of trains.
That inspired me to create a page describing the problems with the Train
Controller.
I have created a schematic of the Train Controller and added different
information about it on 2 new pages.

You will find it all here:
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

Click on the "new" link. As always, LMKWYT.

Suggestions are also very welcome. Especially if anyone knows more about • the
heat zink in it (how much power can it handle?)

Leg godt
Sonnich Jensen