 Trains / 16972
    Re: Rare brick models —Jason J. Railton
   (...) It is the standard green. Unfortunately my camera doesn't do greens very well, even under natural daylight bulbs. It's got this weird idea of colour balancing whereby the overall image has to be, on average, neutral. It's hard to find (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rare brick models —Bob Hayes
   (...) Jason, Please tell more about the tubs at Legoland (variety, quantity and cost). I have never been to any of the Lego parks. Is it something that is done at all of the parks? Bob (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rare brick models —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Bob - I'm afraid they're not available for sale, and I don't think any parks other than Windsor have done it so far. What happened was we booked a tour of Legoland Windsor through a public/corporate entertainments organiser called "Red Letter (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)