 Trains / 16873 (-10)
  Re: Engine shed design

(...) Your structure is looking cool! The LEGO Shows and Events group built the original...amazing work. I am actually going to be bring the original engine shed, as well as this new one: (URL) Brickfest next weekend if anyone is interested. Jake (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: at what price does the 4561 become good for parts?

Why is it that in Mike's reply to Ahui the part written by Ahui is missing the lower case k's and l's? BTW I have to agree, you will be hard pressed to get much for the regulator (two of those gathering dust on BL are mine). And I considered myself (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: at what price does the 4561 become good for parts?

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gz1HL7.DuE@lugnet.com... (...) only). (...) about (...) pieces. I think you would be hard pressed to get much more than $10-$15 for the regulator. While it lists for $42, no one in their (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) We have traditionally played this very game (right down to freezing things at 3) every christmas with our relatives. Some really duff gifts are usually in the pile somewhere to make things more amusing. There is no really duff LEGO though so (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) Ben pretty much got it exactly right. We all brought a small wrapped Lego set or item (valued at $10 or less theoritically) and then drew numbers. You got to choose a suprise from the table or steal someone elses. I was really lucky to go near (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine shed design

(...) Thanks, but I need to give LEGO credit for those... I got some inspiration from their design, including most of the window structure. I found the black frames too dark so I went with white to give the place a bit of a friendlier look. Most of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

I think it would also be nice to collect as much as possible links to automated point MOC projects on a single reference page. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine shed design

(...) I like the start of this. I put one set of 4x5 windows on my roundhouse, but they don't let much light in. (I meant it as a way for minifigs (and the viewing public) to see into the roundhouse, versus to let the light in. But I like your big (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: at what price does the 4561 become good for parts?

(...) IMO the MOST COSTLY parts in the set are the following: 1) Train Regulator ($42) 2) Curved Track ($13) 3) Train Motor ($25) So at most pay up to $80. $70 is a better deal (train regulator + motor only). Why? What is my logic? Simple, you can (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Update

Absolutely. We love to run guest trains. -john (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact