 Trains / 16868 (-10)
  Re: Engine shed design

(...) Thanks, but I need to give LEGO credit for those... I got some inspiration from their design, including most of the window structure. I found the black frames too dark so I went with white to give the place a bit of a friendlier look. Most of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

I think it would also be nice to collect as much as possible links to automated point MOC projects on a single reference page. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine shed design

(...) I like the start of this. I put one set of 4x5 windows on my roundhouse, but they don't let much light in. (I meant it as a way for minifigs (and the viewing public) to see into the roundhouse, versus to let the light in. But I like your big (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: at what price does the 4561 become good for parts?

(...) IMO the MOST COSTLY parts in the set are the following: 1) Train Regulator ($42) 2) Curved Track ($13) 3) Train Motor ($25) So at most pay up to $80. $70 is a better deal (train regulator + motor only). Why? What is my logic? Simple, you can (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Update

Absolutely. We love to run guest trains. -john (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Update

(...) I'm gonna see if I can be there for this one, too see that train layout! If I can is allright if I show up with a few trains too? I'll probly only be able to be there one day, cause I'd be there with family. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) Lar, The pic says that it was some sort of a gift exchange. My opinion is that it was probably like a game where you bring "inexpensive" lego set, and then you draw a name out of the hat... ...then that person gets to choose a set from the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) Can you tell more about that? What makes it a "dirty brickster" exchange? (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

"John Morgan" <aeonapolloRemove@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gz13q3.Mxy@lugnet.com... (...) You can find it at many Target stores for $99 which isn't a bad price but I think many of us have gotten spoiled because we have picked up cheap over (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  at what price does the 4561 become good for parts?

Certainly not $140, but what price? (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact