 Trains / 16862
Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matthew J. Chiles writes:

We all had lunch of Steve's lasagna and everyones snacks, and then we did a
Dirty Brickster gift exchange.

Can you tell more about that? What makes it a "dirty brickster" exchange?

Lar,

The pic says that it was some sort of a gift exchange.

My opinion is that it was probably like a game where you bring "inexpensive"
lego set, and then you draw a name out of the hat...

...then that person gets to choose a set from the middle, and then the next
guy can choose a set from the middle or take yours.

The "stolen" set can only be passed around 3 times, and then it becomes "dead".

Again, this is my opinion....it looks like it was fun whatever it was.

Ben