 Trains / 16858
16857  |  16859
Subject:
PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:09:06 GMT

Back in May we decided it would be a lot of fun to all get together as a
club and have fun!  So we met halfway between our two geographical centers
of Portland and Seattle in Centralia, Washington.  The library let us use
their community room and we had a party!

Matt showed his roller coaster, Ben showed a very tall spiraling train, Rick
showed his new automated 9V switch and his block switching for multiple
trains.  Steve presented on Bricks West, Kim had an awesome SR-71, Tony and
Frank brought Blacktron, Dan showed a new concept for tables.  Wayne showed
us his old Idea Book collection and his carosel, Will demonstrated his
awesome bright LED peg-lights and Dave showed is TGV and Minifig collection.

We all had lunch of Steve's lasagna and everyones snacks, and then we did a
Dirty Brickster gift exchange.  We ended the day much too soon with trades
and talking.  The library was impressed with us, and we were very
appreciative of them.  I haven't even covered a lot of stuff, but we all had
a blast getting to know each other outside of email.

Stop by and share the good times and check out some of our creativity at
www.pnltc.org!

-Matt :)