 Trains / 16783 (-5)
  Re: Modified LEGO race train motor (it's a screamer)

(...) Good luck with the race. With a motor like that, it looks like you could be sweeping the competition. We were chatting about Railracers at our last club meeting, and I perused the site, but I couldn't find any info on the length of the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  What about track/layout modelling?

Hi, For now I have seen some great engine/cars models made by the train community. I am wondering why there is so little on modelling of track and realistic layout. I want to make a somewhat permanent railroad/layout (which should be operated by (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Modified LEGO race train motor (it's a screamer)

I finally found a victim to be a part of my mad scientist scheme to become the first modified class Rail Racer(TM)[ (URL) ] engine. I have taken a 9V train motor and removed the standard electric motor inside and replaced it with an oversized (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  BI Portal going offline temporarily

All, Just a quick note to let you know that the Building Instructions Portal (www.bricksonthebrai...tructions) is going to be going offline for 24-48 hours, as I upload and test the major overhaul of the site. When it comes back on, be sure to look (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Re: A train's simple wish...

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GyK1Ez.73C@lugnet.com... (...) Thats a riot. This is actually the first thing I said to Tim when he messaged me earlier. Ha ha ha, 'train humor'...so silly. -Jon (space.) -- | The Shipyard (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact