 Trains / 16763 (-20)
  DAT file(s) wanted

Can someone please send me the DAT file for the 4564 locomotive window frame? I have updated my MLCad files, but this piece is still missing. Also, does anyone have a complete version of the 10016 Octan Tanker? If so, could someone please send me it (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Intelli-Train by LEGO(R) Explore Logic...

Not sure if this is old news, but this train set/system is new to me. I'm talking about set #3325 for ages 3+. (URL) doubt the above link will work to show this set. Here is a text copy from the site: "All aboard! Get ready for the ride of your life (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

Great MOC! By far the coolest part was how you reinterpreted the original castle to be that crain. Very original thinking. Bruce (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

No problem. Please add them to the "hall of fame"! :) Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Good book - Cheap!

Just a quick note to mention a cool book that I picked up at Barnes and Noble this weekend... cheap! Railroad Stations, Depots and Roundhouses by Michael Golay It was $7.99, and worth it! It has some great photos and information. Jake --- Jake (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: 1592 train

Hi Kevin, I really enjoyed your train variation of 1592. Very nice to see that inspirations never ends :-) Is it ok to add these pics to "the hall of fame"?? Kind regards, HoMa (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

Nice! Captures a similar happy spirit of the original 1592. There's nothing like the classic style minifig faces. And the out of the box thinking shows that its impossible to run out of 1592 ideas... Mark (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) an incorrect term. ++Lar (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) Thanks Larry. In all it only took a part of Sunday afternoon and about 4 hours Sunday evening to build, but the idea had been stirring in my head for a while before that. My favourite parts are the statue: (URL) the jigger (Is that what those (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) That's what I was going for - I really like the grey era set style. I tried to be careful to not use any new minifig faces/torsos and stick to the basic style... although a few 9V items slipped in. The tricky part was figuring out how to lay (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) I'm with Mr. Wilson on this one.. Cool, in spirit, and well done to boot. Bravo. Enjoy it I certainly did. I am NEVER going to get to do one of these if I don't get moving, all the good ideas are getting taken! Nothing wrong with that of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) Now that is one COOL moc. I think that, other than the 9-volt track and perhaps a few of the decorated parts, it really captures the spirit of the Golden Age of lego train (the 4.5v/12v grey track era) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  1592 train

Seeing the other 1592 variations has inspired me to create a 1592 alternate in the best theme of all - TRAIN! Also it uses alot of minifigs with my favorite torso pattern. (URL) Enjoy! Kevin (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

(...) Thanks - but the doors ARE only offset by half a stud! It doesnt look like in some of the images, but i used a 2x1 plate with a centered stud to offset them. I did a lot of copy and pasting in MLCad and it doesn't always leave the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Train Shed @ lego.com

Here is a link to some of the images on my brickshelf account: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

(...) Thanks! I just wish LEGO would produce wheels that would be suitable for making this a functional train. I know someone made "aftermarket" metal rims that can snap onto this type of wheel, and I thought about getting some. But I'm a purist, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:Gy7DAI.A9H@lugnet.com... (...) when (...) (from (...) It is nice to see a train that is a "look at". Beautifully crafted! Congradulations. (...) -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

(...) very nice, I think you have captured the feel nicely. One improvment I could think of would be to inset the doors by half a stud rather than a whole one, This still gives the door outlines a more subtle inset appearance. Keep up the good work, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

(...) but part of an electric unit, the car with a cab that Simon has modelled it actually an unpowered driving luggage van (DVT) and there should be a double ended electric loco on the other end. None of this is to put down Simon's model, it is a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

(...) Thanks for that. I've seen that website before, but I had lost the link. Cheers. James H (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact