 Trains / 16752
Re: 1592 train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:03:38 GMT

Kevin Dixon wrote:
Seeing the other 1592 variations has inspired me to create a 1592
alternate in the best theme of all - TRAIN!  Also it uses alot of
minifigs with my favorite torso pattern.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19992

LMKWYT.  Enjoy!

Kevin

Now that is one COOL moc.
I think that, other than the 9-volt track and perhaps a few of the
decorated parts, it really captures the spirit of the Golden Age of lego
train (the 4.5v/12v grey track era)