 Trains / 16748 (-10)
  Re: My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

(...) Thanks! I just wish LEGO would produce wheels that would be suitable for making this a functional train. I know someone made "aftermarket" metal rims that can snap onto this type of wheel, and I thought about getting some. But I'm a purist, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

"Bill Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:Gy7DAI.A9H@lugnet.com... (...) when (...) (from (...) It is nice to see a train that is a "look at". Beautifully crafted! Congradulations. (...) -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

(...) very nice, I think you have captured the feel nicely. One improvment I could think of would be to inset the doors by half a stud rather than a whole one, This still gives the door outlines a more subtle inset appearance. Keep up the good work, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

(...) but part of an electric unit, the car with a cab that Simon has modelled it actually an unpowered driving luggage van (DVT) and there should be a double ended electric loco on the other end. None of this is to put down Simon's model, it is a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

(...) Thanks for that. I've seen that website before, but I had lost the link. Cheers. James H (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Class 320 EMU - my first MOC

Hi everyone. I've created an EMU in Strathclyde livery, and It's 8-wide. I did start off with it being 10-wide, but it looked just too ridiculous :) (URL) I have no lego of my own any more, having foolishly sold my collection about 12 years ago. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My first locomotive MOC: 4-4-0 "American" with tender

I should say up front that this is a display model only; it will derail when it finds any curves or switches, since it uses the old maxifig wheels (from my childhood collection). This is a classic steam locomotive from the mid-late 1800's. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  request for scan (s)

i need a scan or either the left, or right 1 x 3 door with yellow and red stripes. does anyone have them so i can do them? a 600dpi scan will do dont care what size. also requesting scans from set 4549, all 4 panel pieces (octan, <-0->, shipping (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: FAO James Mathis

These belong to Simon Robinson (Simon, are you still out there?) See (URL) Wed, 19 Jun 2002, James Houston (<GxyLMI.4q4@lugnet.com>) wrote at 15:27:54 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Wheels

Hi John, Hi Josh, and all other train fans, sorry, John is right. It is very easy to post in 1000steine. So usually I post a lot in 1000steine. But in Lugnet it is very awkward to post. I have to use my old Outlook Express. This is not available at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact