 Trains / 16722
  Looking for a picture of a bridge

I'm hoping someone in .trains can help me out before I try out 1000steine and brave the mostly German forums over there. Anyone have a link to these photos? --Calum ---...--- I'm trying to find a set of photos on BrickShelf and I haven't had very (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for a picture of a bridge

Is this what you are looking for? (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for a picture of a bridge

In lugnet.trains, Tim David writes: Yes! Thank you so much, that's exactly it! I've never seen the website, so that's even better. Simply amazing. This bridge image has been stuck in my head for weeks. I remember looking at it for literally (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for a picture of a bridge

(...) This layout is really impressive. But, I must say, I was not prepared to see this photograph of the control electronics. Amazing. (URL) this link doesn't work, look for the "interface" picture in the "Diverse" catagory. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)