 Trains / 16714
  Modular Engine Shed: 99% Bulk

In an effort to get back to reality, I've tried for a bulk brick building effort. This construction is still only CAD-based, but it is constrained to the readily available assortment of bulk pack elements, excepting a few parts. Even so, I haven't (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular Engine Shed: 99% Bulk

James, I really like this. It really shows off what you can do with a couple handfuls of traditional Lego bricks. It is also a good example of the type of non-juniorized Train theme buildings that I would love to see Lego produce again. With a few (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular Engine Shed: 99% Bulk

(...) Thanks. In a way, I guess LEGO(R)/LEGO Direct(R) is producing non-juniorized "sets" again. Showcasing the January 2002 catalog train diorama red/black engine shed on their website is a nice interactive way to allow folks to realize a basic (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)