 Trains / 16713 (-10)
  Re: Who's cars are these?

Sorry for the long delay... I do have more pics and I will update www.lgauge.com soon to include them. (...) <snip> (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC in Moorhead, MN, June 27th-30th

Calling all LEGO Train fans in the Fargo/Moorhead area! The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be at the 25th annual Scandinavian Hjemkomst Festival June 27th - 30th. Come out and meet some of the members of 'the most disorganized LEGO train club (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Virtual Southwestern-style Train Station

James, I really love your roof idea. I live in southern California, so I see this style of construction all the time. I just wish it were actually possible to get enough of those curved slope piece in real life to achieve what you've done in virtual (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Bed Ideas

Thanks for the information. I will have to do some experimenting. - John Eric "Christopher Tracey" <ctracey@enviroweb.org> wrote in message news:3D0D29CB.403050...web.org... (...) rectangular (...) a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Bed Ideas

John Eric Voltin wrote: > How do you handle curved track? I don't believe that such a rectangular > arrangement will work with curved track. I considered using tiles, but a > large supply of gray tiles would be hard to get. Any thoughts? this fuzzy (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

It is actually an IC4 - 4 cars EMU - IC3 is a 3 car DMU The difference is also, that IR4 has the "red part" from door to door on next car, while IC3 only have red doors (not in between). See the trains here: (URL) type of trains are in use in (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 3 more buildings

In lugnet.build.arch, Bruce Hietbrink writes: Is there anything holding in the (...) Now there is:-) After looking at James' solution, I came up with a variation here: (URL) only thing that isn't obvious is that the element directly under the upside (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Bed Ideas

How do you handle curved track? I don't believe that such a rectangular arrangement will work with curved track. I considered using tiles, but a large supply of gray tiles would be hard to get. Any thoughts? - John Eric "Christopher Tracey" (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 3 more buildings

(...) Yup:-) (...) Actually, it does just rest in there; I built this shed years ago before I was clever enough to figure out how to mount it. Now, I'm still not clever enough, except to study James Mathis' work here: (URL) and mount it adapting (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 3 more buildings

Hey John, You're right, those train engines do steal the show. :) Nothing against the building, they're just some of the most amazing models I've seen. On the red building, I really like the round window above the entryway. I'll have to try that (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact