 Trains / 16712
16711  |  16713
Subject:
GMLTC in Moorhead, MN, June 27th-30th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:30:24 GMT

Calling all LEGO Train fans in the Fargo/Moorhead area!  The Greater Midwest
LEGO Train Club will be at the 25th annual Scandinavian Hjemkomst Festival
June 27th - 30th.  Come out and meet some of the members of 'the most
disorganized LEGO train club in the world!'  <grin>

We're not certain just what we'll be bringing (several things are still
'under construction'), but we'll at least have our 20-foot long 'town'
section, with working subway lines, a trolley line, and a mainline loop of
track:

We are planning on having a 'play area' for builders ages 5 and up.  (Sorry
for the younger kids, but there are small LEGO pieces that just aren't safe
for kids under age 5.)

We're always working on expanding the layout, our eventual goal is to have a
rectangular layout 25' x 18.5'.  Stop by and offer suggestions to what we
should attempt to build next!

For Festival details and directions, check out their website:
http://www.scandinavianhjemkomstfestival.org/

JohnG, GMLTC