 Trains / 16618 (-5)
  Re: No wonder they call it a Bullet train...

(...) Thanks. I do wonder when the gravy train will run empty ;-) Just having fun using pieces I don't have... Virtual models, ick. I'd rather build with real bricks, but CAD is a really nice tool to get these models out of my swelling iching brain (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Alternate track wiring methods

I have been doing some experimenting with electrical wiring, and found a need to connect wires to the track more cheaply than with LEGO track connectors. I found two solutions which I believe to be excellent, and so I offer them to the community. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No wonder they call it a Bullet train...

I just noticed these pictures a few minutes ago on Brickshelf, James never seems to run out of good ideas for making good looking trains! jt (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  No wonder they call it a Bullet train...

I was just poking around Brickshelf and noticed that James Mathis is as busy as ever, although this time he's dabbling in 8 wide again, and with astonishing results... Check out his 8 wide Shinkansen: (URL) check out this link he provides to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engines of the NGLTC

Dang "back slashes", thanks John. I had the image references using forward slashes and not back slashes. It should work fine now. jt (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact