 Trains / 1653
  Dutch railways models

I made many pics of my Dutch railway station, featuring - Thalys high speed train - Dutch Hondekop train - Dutch freight car engine - Dutch shunting engine But I won't have time or opportunity to scan and arrange the pics for my site, until in three (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

OK, people I have decide I do not like because they keep making amazing models and make me feel inferior... Eric Brok, James Mathis, Joe Davenport Chris PS. Actually, I do feel inferior, but this does not make me dislike Eric, Joe, or James. I love (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

Wow, amazing job, Eric. I can't wait until I can start building again! I feel inspired! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

(...) I believe that's a flex cable hose. They can be found in a number of Technic sets, i.e. (URL) 1999, these hoses seem to be replaces with some cheesy looking rubber "axles". I haven't had them in my hands yet, but they don't look to good, IMO. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

In lugnet.trains, Eric Brok writes: , have a look at a sneak preview of just a few pics. (...) Great work Eric ! Thanks for the preview! (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

Very impressive work Eric. All the details are impressive. Everytime someone picks out something else, I go back to the site to see what I missed. I really like the building out of tan bricks, I guess I'll have to buy more adventurers sets to get (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

(...) I'ts a stiff (not flexible)technic hose that could be found in technic box #8277 (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dutch railways models

(...) Eric, Thanks for posting these preview pics. Very nice display! Love the completed passenger trains as they are in the station- which is excellent on its own! Good work. later, James Mathis (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)