 Trains / 1655
Re: Dutch railways models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:08:28 GMT

OK, people I have decide I do not like because they keep making amazing
models and make me feel inferior...

  Eric Brok,  James Mathis,  Joe Davenport

Chris

PS. Actually, I do feel inferior, but this does not make me dislike Eric,
Joe, or James. I love the work all of you do! I like all the work you have
done on these models, especially the Hondekop and the shunting engine. Your
station is quite impressive too! The black roof looks coorugated. It looks
like black 1xX's placed on black plates, but it is dificult to tell from
the pictures. The long yellow beam on the freight car engine...what is it?

Eric Brok wrote:

I made many pics of my Dutch railway station, featuring
- Thalys high speed train
- Dutch Hondekop train
- Dutch freight car engine
- Dutch shunting engine

But I won't have time or opportunity to scan and arrange the pics for my
site, until in three weeks.

Meanwhile, have a look at a sneak preview of just a few pics.

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/backdoor/railway.htm

Eric Brok
--------
Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: