 Trains / 16523 (-5)
  Re: Motorized Switch Point

Here's where I posted about a DAT file of my best one so far: (URL) still planning some modifications, but it has directional control, overrun protection, and works on unmodified points. It also uses fairly common components, though you will need (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My new creation

I can't call this a MOC since it is really my attempt to replicate the SD40-2 that Christopher Masi has on his web site. The differences between his and mine are mainly due to parts availability, but I did add working headlights, a backlit front (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Spamcake Diner

Greetings Spamcake Consumers! It's been awhile in the making, but I finally have a decent page up for the Spamcake Diner. It has a few new pictures, and I might add a few more. Bookmark and feel free to visit (URL) and criticisms are of course (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html) !!

  Motorized Switch Point

Hi all, I am working on a motorized switch point for my father in law. I saw the thread that's still around from a few years ago, but a lot of the links are broken. Does anyone have a motorized switch point which works fairly well? Tom (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: 8w DSB MY engine (one of those famous NOHABs)

(...) from trying a British CoCo locomotive. Do you have more detailed plans ? Chris (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact