 Trains / 16403 (-10)
  Re: Me = Broken Record (cool new train by James Mathis)

(...) invited (...) hope (...) Dear John, sorry, but it has been to late for the greetings: I read your posting just a few hours ago... The new park was really great (especially concerning the Miniland). But there have been a lot of problems with (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Doubts

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes: (A lot of helpful stuff) Thanks for the answers, Mike. I am probably gonna do just that (order from BL), but after the Summer... I just blew part of my LEGO budget for this trimester in a week of concerts! :-P As (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

(...) Excellent stuff, Steve (and Tommy). Now my mind is whirling with possibilities. :) Could a little more information about what different kinds of things would be possible be given? As well, of course, as what kind of time/effort/money are (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Doubts

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GvyzEI.Dps@lugnet.com... (...) In the US they were gone about a month ago as I recall, not sure about Europe. (...) The only difference is an additional bag that contains two tiles, one with (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Doubts

Hi all, I have missed some of the latest news about the SFSC, and now I have a few doubts... #1 - When did the Limited 10000 copies sold out? #2 - What *exactly* are the different parts? Only the number tag? #3 - Is "27" the default number for the (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

Yeah! Great work!! I love to see the raw material (raw Lego ;) being put to good use :) My only question is "Is the only difference between engraving and milling the depth of cut?" Another few 10/1000 and you too will have your own window parts. JB (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

NICE! I gotta wonder, could a slope be "ribbed" to match a corrigated brick? It would make a nice vent for a DB on a locomotive, or on a F40PH! Finnaly can get the vent to make the angle of the roof!? Josh (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

(...) Steve, Those really look great, very clean when all together on the train. Nice idea. jt (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

Erik, As someone with a little molding experience (sand casting for metal, and injection molding), I understand what you're saying. I thought for a while about how to do that, and you are right, you do need a moving cam inside the mold so the part (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

(...) As far as I can see, Hafhead appears to have a minor obsession with apocryphal brick designs. If he keeps this up, he may actually have to come up with some kind of forward-looking naming scheme. ;) These are way cool, BTW. -- Hop-FrogXAAA.DAT (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact