 Trains / 16358 (-10)
  Re: BUGS display - first day a success.

(...) Great big congratulations guys. Richard Still baldly going... (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BUGS display - first day a success.

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes: [snip] (...) [snip] This link to pictures of the exhibition, including the BUGS display was posted to the aus.rail.models newsgroup: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: remote point and decoupler

(...) from (...) sorry I don't have dat file but here how it is build: the motor have a 8 tooth gear that is driving the 1x4 linear gear that is mounted on a technic beam (16 stud for better performance), at one end, there is a 3x3 corner half beam (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

In lugnet.trains, Chuck Kabesh writes: <snip> Welcome! (...) the other tramway models done in the past? I had a question about the cabling, the pictures seem contradictory. Is the carrier cable actually threaded around those large pulley wheels or (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) It's been a while now, so I thought I'd check before I completely forget about this... Any progress on the license/hosting issue? Don (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  New site

While lurking, the past couple of years, I've been amazed at the quality, both of the engineering and the presentation, that exists in the community. So, after all this time, I reckon it's time to face the glare of publication. I've just started a (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: remote point and decoupler

(...) I remember several linear gear box designs - you must use that to keep it so compact as in your design. (...) ...I remember your design, Rick - I might have those steps printed out somewhere - I'll get back to you if I have something. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  BUGS display - first day a success.

The Brisbane (Australia) Lego Users Group or BUGS, are currently running there first lego display at the 25th Brisbane Miniture Train Show. Saturday was the first day with the show running hrought to Monday. We were a huge hit with the little kids (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: remote point and decoupler

(...) Some internal details would be most welcome. Very sleek looking. (...) If it was the little white shed with the red uncoupling point, that one was mine. I had instructions up, but unfortunately, lost the pics when my web host got bought out. (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of train show Fullerton CA 5/5/02

Damn that Skyscraper is fantastic, who built that? Love the curved sides... Nice layout well done everyone.. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Bob Fay <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Gvnn9H.Fuu@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact