 Trains / 16349
Re: Pictures of train show Fullerton CA 5/5/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 23:43:45 GMT

Damn that Skyscraper is fantastic, who built that?
Love the curved sides...
Nice layout well done everyone..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Bob Fay <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Gvnn9H.Fuu@lugnet.com...
I posted some pictures of the SCLTC booth at the Fullerton CA train show
5/5/02.
Warning;The pictures are large. (450kb)
I will leave them up for about a week.
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/show.htm