 Trains / 16353
16352  |  16354
Subject:
New site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 13:34:37 GMT

While lurking, the past couple of years, I've been amazed at the quality,
both of the engineering and the presentation, that exists in the community.

So, after all this time, I reckon it's time to face the glare of publication.
I've just started a new site to post my creations and my attempts to recreate
the work of others... the real masters of the art.

The initial material may not entirely belong in the Trains group, nor is the
presentation what I'd like it to be, but most of my models are train related
and I intend to take the time to track some threads to improve the photography.

Take a look at the Jasper Tramway at:

http://www3.telus.net/chucko

Play well.