 Trains / 16335
    Santa Fe 8 wide —Dirk Meier
   Hi Matthias, I've used the 4x2x3 sloped window frame (2352). Both frames are connected by 1x2 tiles. I've used a hinge (2430) to mount it - thanks to Ben for this idea. Holger Matthes (homa) says that the nose is one stud too long. But I'm not (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe 8 wide —John Neal
    (...) Tag, Dirk- Here is simple drawing I found quickly of an F3 (the only basic difference between this and our F7s would be the number of portholes) which I used for an online comparison of my F7 with the 10020. It can give you an overall (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.trains)