 Trains / 16335
16334  |  16336
Subject:
Santa Fe 8 wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:31:52 GMT

Hi Matthias,

I've used the 4x2x3 sloped window frame (2352). Both frames are connected by
1x2 tiles.
I've used a hinge (2430) to mount it - thanks to Ben for this idea.

Holger Matthes (homa) says that the nose is one stud too long. But I'm not
really sure if this is true. Looking at all the photos I've seen it would be
then too short if I would remove one brick. But perhaps someone has a
construction plan?

I'm also proud of the solution with the front lamps and the rounded yellow
2x2 brick on top of the nose, which makes the model perfect.

Thank you for your comments.

Coaches are not planned yet. I'll hope that LEGO will produce some so that
there will be a suitable source. Otherwise it would be very expensive to get
enough corrugated bricks.

Furthermore I really like german trains and there are so much models
unbuilt...

Let the bricks roll

Dirk