 Trains / 16323 (-5)
  Re: New to me 2x2 Green Window

(...) Would you mind elaborating on how you make your parts, tools used, etc? >> Mark << (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego Train Display May 4th & 5th Elgin, IL.

Just a note to let anyone in the Northern Illinois area know that I will be having a Lego train display setup this weekend, in conjunction with the 11th Annual Last Chicago CoCoFest. The show is for classic TRS-80 Color Computers, and isn't a train (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Ben! I suppose you'll forgive him for building 8 wide, because of his extensive use of SNOT? ;-) I told Ross that you are the "April Fool's guy from Germany" and he laughed-- he is an admirer of your MOCs as well! (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics

(...) Thanks, James. It's really great (for me) to see you "pillars" say so:-) -John (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics

(...) High praise indeed, HoMa-- and it's 8 wide to boot, na ja? :-) It's good to hear from you and see that you are still lurking about-- I fear that you Deutschers are having too much fun in 1000Steine and have no time for the rest of us in (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact