 Trains / 16322
16321  |  16323
Subject:
Lego Train Display May 4th & 5th Elgin, IL.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 10:01:54 GMT

Just a note to let anyone in the Northern Illinois area know that I will be
having a Lego train display setup this weekend, in conjunction with the 11th
Annual Last Chicago CoCoFest. The show is for classic TRS-80 Color
Computers, and isn't a train or Lego show ...but... since they're both
hobbies of mine, I thought I'd theme a train after the show this year. The
layout will be a small 5' x 8' layout, and will have two running loops, with
one elevated track.

Here's the show information for those interested:

The ELEVENTH Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
May 4th & 5th, 2002 (Sat. 10am-5pm; Sun. 10am-4:30pm)
RAMADA INN of ELGIN
345 W. River Road  (A city block from I-90 & IL-31)
Elgin, Illinois

Show Hours:
Saturday, May 4, 2002 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, May 5, 2002 10:00 am - 3:00 pm

Hope to see you there...

Jim