 Trains / 16278
    Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics —John Neal
    (...) Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words. Since the yet-to-be-revealed TCLTC layout utilizes only curve-straight-curve-straight turns (with the hopes that TLC is even now working on a gentler curve piece), Ross built only to that compatibility, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics —David VinZant
   (...) Well a good run on a layout test the limits of any train. I too have built a steam engine and have found that running the engine on a layout can find many unseen problems.One problem I ran into was that I didnt have enough play for the Up and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)