 Trains / 16263
  Re: Electrifying staNdard trucks

oops...typo "Rob Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GvB0Au.29s@lugnet.com... (...) finding/making (...) the (...) O (...) are (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Electrifying stardard trucks

Has anyone made any progress on this? I am in the process of finding/making metal wheels (or a variation thereof) so I can power items directly from the 9v track without going through the standard motorized truck. I have found O gauge wheels (in (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrifying staNdard trucks

(...) Were you going to include a URL for a picture of this? -John (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Actually, the picture was in a catalog in my local hobby shop. I looked for a few minutes today for some on the internet, but never really came up with anything. "John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:GvB0uH.3Jv@lugnet.com... (...) from (...) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrifying staNdard trucks

Ben made an engine working, see it on his pages: (URL) it works but not to well. BR Sonnich Rob Hendrix <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GvB0yL.3t2@lugnet.com... (...) for (...) with (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrifying stardard trucks

Hi Rob, I've converted some LGB and Bachman G scale wheels for use on Lego tracks. You can see some pictures here: - This is an industrial locmotive in 1:20 scale (Technic figure scale, 30 inch gauge): (URL) This is an experiment, a solar powered (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrifying standard trucks

Are there any places online to get wheels like these Bachmann wheelsets? Are they the same size diameter as a Lego train wheel? Do you have part numbers? Would I be able to fit them into the same truck as regular train wheels? "David Wegmuller" (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Electrifying standard trucks

Hi Rob, Answers to your questions: - I buy all my model railroad stuff from local hobby stores (SF Bay area). - The ones I used are different size than the Lego ones. Wheels are available in all kind of sizes. I think my green engine uses the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)