 Trains / 16235
Re: Electronic Control unit for train in 1969
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
New to me.  Sorry if this is re-hash.

Just so interesting to see this electronic whistle-blowing device for
trains.  1969; wow.

Sets 138 and 139.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/138
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/139

I remember drooling over that picture when I was a kid - it came in an ad
flyer with my first LEGO set. But I never found one in the 2 local stores
that sold LEGO (both newsagents), dunno if they were ever available here in
Australia.

ROSCO