 Trains / 16198 (-5)
  Re: new truck design (rehash)

(...) Thanks Gianluca, (...) The axles are supported between a set of 1x2 plates w door rails. These parts are pretty common currently in the MOT engines. (...) It seemes like there would be a lot of play in the axle this way. Wouldn't you also have (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new truck design (rehash)

(...) Nice work,Chris! What did you use to support the metal axles? The space between the stud and the edge of a piece? I've never built trains with *naked* ( ;-P ) axles,but once i designed such a bogey (truck) that used the bricks 1x1 modified (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

(...) despite (...) The first floor might be without prototype so far. But the basement was much more complicated. I always loved this kind of building technique like done here in Legoland Billund: (URL) is in the end very similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  new truck design (rehash)

A few weeks ago we had a discussion in this group about a lower profile truck design. Although we were mainly focusing on spine and container cars these truck designs can be adapted to any number of uses. Here's what I came up for a solution: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

(...) Correction: not speed 5, rather speed 4. Sorry. (...) One more movie is now available. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact