 Trains / 16013
Re: New MOC train uses Alpha Team Canopy for Cab Windscreen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 00:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:

Agreed, not very prototypical.  But, here is an example of the real-world
inspiration:
For the red single-level train set:
http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/de/diesel/dmu/612/Dresden/pix.html

Cool. Are you gonna make yours tilt? (grin)

For the yellow and blue double decker:
http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/nl/electric/emu/DD-IRM/8200/pix.html

Yep. I've ridden on one of those I think, or something close. I sat in the
upper deck and everyone laughed at me because I was a gawking tourist.