 Trains / 15983 (-10)
  TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage updated, Entries needed!

The TKOI Create a Creature Contest Homepage has been updated. All 6 current entries can be viewed by the links on the page. (URL) people! Send in your entries, you only have 9 days left!! --Anthony (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: woodchip car

(...) yea i know. i planned it as an easy way to make. next im going to try a rotary dumper in that scale. you think i should add instructions? (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

"Could these auctions make LEGO more profitable?" - Josh Great point Josh! No, certainly not. Even if they sell for $1000 each, that's $5k. Compared to their bottom line that's far below their accounting rounding error. In fact I think it's terrible (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) That stand would make a wonderful add-on product for the Super Chief. Can you say 'tan bricks service pack' ? Ray (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

(...) Could these auctions make LEGO more profitable? Josh (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: woodchip car

(...) SWEET! You know, for the less, shall we say "brick endowed", Woodchip cars can be VERY simple, there are simple smooth wall designs too... Josh (although I LOVE this design!) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

Well, I packed up most of my buildings and models last night. Looks like they should fit in the four 12 gallon walmart containers I bought. Now I hope it will just fit in my car... not to mention Jude & I may have to take Tim's stuff down... On the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

Sweet display stand. Nice job, LEGO. Up to $360 (opening was $50) in the first 12 hours. 9.5 days to go. (!) Rick C. (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  woodchip car

(URL) a design for a 63 ft woodchip car (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe Super Chief A0001 on eBay

For those of you interested, LEGO is currently auctioning Santa Fe Super Chief # A0001 on eBay. See the following listing. (URL) this link doesn't work, go to item # 1719045942. It will be interesting to see how much it sells for. - John Eric -- (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact