 Trains / 15956
  Re: container car

(...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) larry they are the 9 volt train wheels in some 1 x 2 w/ door rails (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) I'm glad to see that some people are using my idea :) From looking in the recent brickshelf galleries- I can see that Ondrew Hartigan has made a spine car using and expaded version of the wheelset idea: (URL) cars look great but here are a few (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) thanks chris, I will look into that. but i am thinking of making the ends a little different by adding latters and details to the trucks , then attaching car body over it, the middle portion as you see it, is done, not much left to add (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) Is that your idea, Chris??? Well whoever it is, that's pretty clever! I knew the wheelsets popped out but had never thought to try to figure out how to mount them. Bravo. (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) Yes and no. I've had this idea to mount the wheelset like this when I made my wheel car a while ago(it's in my brickshelf gallery somewhere). I tried using the 1x2w/door rail then and didn't come up with anything that worked well. But I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)