 Trains / 15953 (-10)
  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Welcome back, Harvey! I've been wondering what happened to you ever since I dealt with you on BrickBay->BrickLink. I find it interesting that Lego did a better job with an F7 in the Duplo domain than in the 9v system, but whatever... Anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Time to vote in the Town building contest!

(...) last (...) No, you don't need to do it again, Josh, I got your vote. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

Wow! I can't believe how many people have sent me a mail already. I'm overwhelmed but very grateful! One of the guys who's replied actually has an original set for sale and I think he lives in the same German city that I do! If only real life were (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

(...) Welcome home, Andy! (...) I think there already is one. But I've xposted this to .loc.uk for them to weigh in on it. I do know there's at least one great LUG there--I attended a fest last year that was excellent and fun. (By the way, where's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

Well friends, I'm back in the fold. Much has changed since last I parted ways, I now work for CSX as a freight conductor (graduated third out of a class of 14) and have moved into my own place. Thinking of setting up a DUPLO® train layout, the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos from RLTC Display

(...) After reading this, I have noticed that a single height monorail will end up being about 5 bricks to short for my town! I figured I'd need a little because of the SFSC, but my 8-wide Hi-cube box car makes up another 3 studs in height! Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Time to vote in the Town building contest!

(...) Ummmm, March 22nd? I'm hoping that correct cause I sent out the e-mail last saturday... Do I need to do it again? Josh (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) I was just referring to my April Fools Joke 2000 to give the long-time readers a warning (psssst!!).... That Server was down a few hours ago, but should work now again. Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Drawbridge help needed!

(...) The latter. I'm not sure if I can fit such a big structure behind the bridge, since it is possible that other structures may interfere with that placement of the counterbalance mechanism (namely, a possible crossing viaduct). I dunno, I must (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  7740 Instructions

Hi All, After a 10-15 year absence my interest in Lego Trains has come back and this time its not only stronger, but supported by a much healthier bank balance than I had when I was younger :-) I'm really jealous of the amazing models out there and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact