 Trains / 15948 (-5)
  Re: Photos from RLTC Display

(...) After reading this, I have noticed that a single height monorail will end up being about 5 bricks to short for my town! I figured I'd need a little because of the SFSC, but my 8-wide Hi-cube box car makes up another 3 studs in height! Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Time to vote in the Town building contest!

(...) Ummmm, March 22nd? I'm hoping that correct cause I sent out the e-mail last saturday... Do I need to do it again? Josh (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: wheelset ideas

(...) I was just referring to my April Fools Joke 2000 to give the long-time readers a warning (psssst!!).... That Server was down a few hours ago, but should work now again. Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Drawbridge help needed!

(...) The latter. I'm not sure if I can fit such a big structure behind the bridge, since it is possible that other structures may interfere with that placement of the counterbalance mechanism (namely, a possible crossing viaduct). I dunno, I must (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  7740 Instructions

Hi All, After a 10-15 year absence my interest in Lego Trains has come back and this time its not only stronger, but supported by a much healthier bank balance than I had when I was younger :-) I'm really jealous of the amazing models out there and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact