 Trains / 15927
Re: Santa Fee Frustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:35:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Guido,
Sorry to hear about this. Maybe the original 2 will show up. I heard
someone's grandma got 6 of these!
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Guido Heunen writes:
Hi all,

I am frustrated about my Santa Fee order. Why? Well I ordered from S&H France
2 SF numbered versions on Feb 20th. After two weeks of not receiving the parcel
I contacted the Lego Service desk. I was told that the parcel left their
warehouse two days after date of ordering. So I waited again. The parcel
is still not here and according to LEGO it got LOST (?) by the French Mail
Service.
Lego will send me a new parcel. Great I thought! However, this morning I got
an email stating that the SF, unnumbered version!, is back ordered on 24/4/02.
So there my frustratation appeared, instead of getting two numbered SF versions
I will get two standard ones AND I have to wait for one month more. What an
unfortunate fate.

I envy those who got their numbered SF's.

Well, it is only a number.... isn't it :)

Guido