 Trains / 1589
1588  |  1590
Subject:
New A4 pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:38:59 GMT

Just updated my page with a new version of the British A4 with a better
wheel system.
http://students.db.erau.edu/~glasnapd/
then click Lego...  Trains...  Then A4 Prototype.
I dont know if this will be the final implementaion, so its still
considered a prototype.

Suggestions, comments, questions, always welcome.
-Doug
Douglas Glasnapp        "Just because you're paranoid, it
                    doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
ICQ: 5143696         http://students.db.erau.edu/~glasnapd/
Lego Code: MOC+++,CA++ #+++++ S+ LS+ Hal M+ A YB78m