 Trains / 1590
1589  |  1591
Subject:
windows (strange colored )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:17:41 GMT

...Oops that was meant for /train

In the 7777 there are both gray and black 1x2x2 70's style windows. Does any
actually have any of these. I would love to get 6 of each to make more diesels
in different color schemes.

Also a slightly different note. I recently came into a few dozen 2x4x2 flat
faced clear wind shields. I have been using them as train windows in coaches.
It is really liberating not to worry about the frame color of the window and
they really allow for any color scheme!

SteveB