 Trains / 15835
  Re: How to make a plow!?

(...) Yup thats it! Josh (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

I modified one of my test plows for a town truck, this looks a tad corny but, I think this might get you in the direction you want to go. The biggest problem I found was how thin and small could you make it while still make it look like a plow. Its (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

The Blockade Runner model uses a thing a lot like a plow blade as it's radar antenna. I haven't managed to figure out what the part number is yet. But if you look really closely at the pics of the model, you'll see it on top more or less in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:Gt9wLF.1LF@lugnet.com... (...) radar (...) if (...) more (...) I think you are referring to this piece: (URL) was my initial thought to a possible solution when I read the original post. Mike (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

Yeah, that's the piece. It's skinny enough that you might be able to put a couple at an angle in front of the train - I think that's what train plows look like? JB (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

The plows are also called cow-catchers (their original function) and I use 2 of these parts to create mine on my Galloping Goose Paul S (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

(...) Thanks for the posts so far! I haveone nit pick though, both this, & Wayne's suggestion a ways back end up being a bit big. This ends up being 10 wide (it was in that one Artic set, I tried it to:-P), & Wayne's ends up being tall. I've dug (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

Josh, Check this nose for the SFSC out: (URL) you can find the same pieces in black in one of the new Alpha Team or Ogel sets, the front 2 might serve.... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make a plow!?

(...) That looks to be a possiblity! Josh (gonna go raid K-Mart soon, ours here is closing, gotta see if I can grab ANYTHING cheep) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)